The fastest way to changing our life is SLOWING DOWN and examining situations we want to change. When we pause and reflect on what we are thinking, we’re able to change emotional patterns. Our frustration, stress, and insecurity suddenly isn’t needed because we see the situation from a different perspective.
In episode 173 of Confidence Coaching, Heidi gives many examples from her own life of how she slowed down to question:
- Why she was feeling insecure when not included with a group
- If things she perceives as problems with other people are REALLY problems
- Will getting angry and mad actually help me in this situation
- What will confidence look like when meeting new people
- Would I like it if my spouse had these same expectations and resentments
- What am I rushing to
- And more!
Emotional control and calm is quickly possible after we slow down and ask WHY we are acting a certain way and rushing through life.
A confident mother is the greatest gift to her family!
Click here to leave a 5 star review on iTunes: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1479596645
Click here to set up a free introductory call to take the next step to give your family the gift of a confident mother.
Click here to watch videos that accompany prior episodes of Confidence Coaching with Heidi Benjaminsen.